Fair, simple and clear
How Soakly will make your life easier
- Monitor your swim school’s efficiency, with your key statistics at a glance
- Know about unsuccessful payments, before anyone gets in the water
- Clear, colourful analysis that will guide your decision making.
- See and filter all your lovely customers and swimmers
- Monitor and award your swimmers as they progress
- Advance swimmers to their next stage
- Move swimmers to other courses, venues or teachers, with ease and speed
- Take monthly payments and send invoices automatically
- Communicate easily with your customers
- Tell people if a pool is out of use or a teacher is unavailable.
- Build your Swim England, STA or bespoke school programme
- View and filter your courses by stage, venue, teacher or day
- See at a glance the course capacity and individual swimmer progression
- See each teacher’s course calendar and filter them by stage
- See your courses in a calendar view by day, week or month
- Course details, swimmers, dates, registers, holidays, assessments, cancellations and waiting list, all on one page.
- Add teachers and manage holidays and replacements
- Give administrators roles and permissions
- All your teacher’s information is on one page
- See teacher’s calendars by day, week and month
- Know when your teacher’s qualifications need renewing.
- All pool information on one page, from location, to levels and availability
- Add venues and their contact details
- Add pools with their specifications
- Add teaching areas to a pool
- View all courses at a venue in the calendar
- Set availability for each of your teaching areas.
- Track swimmer’s skills progression
- Log Swim England, STA or bespoke programme awards, as swimmers progress
- Refresh your knowledge of each series, stage, skill and outcome
- Record and view each teacher’s comments on your swimmers.
- Know how full your courses are
- Analyse your courses
- See swimmer data at a glance
- Know at what stage swimmers drop-off
- Notice which venues swimmers stay longest at
- See which teachers keep swimmers engaged the longest.
A teaching assistant in your pocket
As a teacher, we know how important it is to stay in touch with your admins and having up to the minute information. We know the pace you’re having to operate at and the many things you’re trying to juggle.
We want to help you focus on the teaching part, so we’ve built you an app that’s your assistant. It tells you where you need to be and when, who’s in the next lesson and it gives you the ability to keep a register and monitor skills tracking with development notes. It’s fast to use, simple, informative and great for communicating with.
Designed and built in the UK, by swim school owners, for swim school owners, Soakly swim school software has been produced by a team of talented software designers and developers, founded by Stella Riley and Rob Pratt.
Rob has run the design agency, The Other Person, blending brand, design and software development, since 1998 for clients all over the world.
Having worked with a global swimming franchise since 2002 and supported it through its growth stages, his company developed their bespoke information management system, which is the administrative backbone to their business.
Always fascinated with tech, design, helping people and problem solving, Rob’s background seemed the perfect fit to bring Soakly to market.
Stella moved from the equestrian world to baby swimming in 2008 when she joined her local Water Babies Franchise as a teacher. This inspired her to buy her own Franchise in 2011 which she sold a decade later, allowing her to focus on Soakly, alongside Dive In, her Swim England Learn to Swim school.
The experience of running such a well-established swim school has taught her the highs and lows of the operational and administrative issues you will be facing.
Stella has developed a strong knowledge on pool uptime and utilisation and has a keen interest in pool water quality and safety.
Simple & Fair Pricing
We have the simplest and fairest pricing model in swimming. There are no upfront costs, just one clean monthly payment aligned to the number of booked-on swimmers you have in the system.
If you’re small, with few swimmers, we understand your financial pressures. As you add swimmer bookings, our pricing is geared to grow with you.
For swim schools with over 1500 swimmers, please get in touch for customised pricing.
Enter number of swimmer bookings
Cost per month
There is a minimum cost of £50/month, which is the equivalent to 125 swimmer bookings. Beyond the minimum you pay 40p+VAT per swimmer.
Soakly has the customer communication preferences of email or SMS, but there are times when only the immediacy of a text message will do.
To help with this, we’ve sourced the cheapest provider we could find anywhere and brought you the following bundles. You can buy them as and when you need, keeping you in control of any spend. You’ll see we’ve geared the pricing to help you to buy efficiently, once you know what you need.
With Soakly, It's Clear & Risk-Free
You and your business are important to us. We believe you should be in control of the software you use to run your business. It should be easy to understand and easy to buy. If you like Soakly, great, welcome! If you change your mind and it’s not for you, hey, at least you gave it a go for a month.
We want to make this as easy as possible for you, as we know it’s a big decision. Use Soakly for free for the first month. If it’s not for you, that’s fine, we’ll delete every trace of your data. However, we’re confident you’ll quickly feel the ease of use and understand the benefits in time and cost. We’ve even included a data importer to help get the ball rolling. Welcome!
Have any questions?
Let’s get the ball rolling with a conversation. Please fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch.
We look forward to speaking to you soon.
Book your demo
If you like the look of what you’ve seen, let us show you more. Please click on the link to book in your 1 hour demo of Soakly.
We look forward to speaking to you on Zoom soon.